We want you to meet our wonderful employees! In order to do this we will periodically ask them a series of questions (both work and non-work related) for you can better get to know them. First up is our wonderful Administrative Assistant - Lyssa Perry. She is integral in making sure that our office operations run smoothly and we know that you will love getting to know her.
1. First off, how long have you been with Turner Duran Architects and what is your job title? - I've worked at TDA for 12 of the last 13 years as an administrative assistant/receptionist.
2. What do you enjoy most about working at Turner Duran Architects? - My co-workers. I get to see some of my favorite people every day.
3. What is the best career advice you have received? - Your first priority is to get your foot in the door, and your second is to make yourself invaluable to your employer.
4. What three traits define you? - Friendly, optimistic, dependable
5. What are you most proud of? - My children.
6. What is your favorite thing to do (outside of work of course!)? - That's a tossup between the beach and shopping.
7. Where is the best place you've traveled to and why? - Hawaii. It was my dream to visit Hawaii for what seems like forever and I was able to travel there last summer. It was everything I dreamed it would be and now I'm plotting my return.
8. What is your favorite line from a movie? - "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" - I watch the movie over and over just for that one line.
9. If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be? - I kind of already do that...two boiled eggs and coffee for breakfast every morning. (That sounds so boring, I think I need to step up my game.)
10. Tell us something that might surprise us about you. - I love horses. I owned a horse (an Arabian horse named Twinkle) back in the day and use to go on trail rides.