What a year 2016 has been for the Turner Duran family! Over the past year our firm has continued to grow and we would like to take a moment to express our gratitude for all of those who have made this year such a memorable one.
First off, we would like to give a big thank you to our clients who motivate us to put our best foot forward every day. We see our role as an instrument who understands your mission and helps express it in the functionality and aesthetics of your facilities. Thank you for choosing us to bring your vision to life.
Secondly, thank you to all of the engineers and contractors that collaborate with us daily so that each client has an attractive, environmentally safe, operationally efficient, and maintainable building. We couldn't do it without you.
Finally, we cannot show enough appreciation to our staff for the dedication and passion that they pour into each project. It is because of you that over 90 percent of our business comes from repeat clients and their direct referrals. You are all irreplaceable and valued.
In honor of the successes and growth that we have seen in 2016, we would like to take a moment to celebrate our accomplishments:
- We welcomed two new team members to our family, and most of our firm has now been with us for over 8 years.
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic Church was the winner of the Houston Business Journal's 2016 Landmark Award for Public Assembly.
- Inc. Magazine ranked Turner Duran Architects on its 35th annual Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation's fastest growing private companies. The list represents the most comprehensive look with the American economy's most dynamic segment - its independent small businesses. The firm's ranking was based on its three-year sales growth of 101%.
- For the second year in a row Turner Duran Architects was named to the 2016 Cougar 100, which recognizes the 100 fastest-growing UH-owned or UH-led companies in the country.
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic Church and The King's Palace, RCCG were announced as winners of the 2016 Solomon Awards for Church Sanctuary Design from Worship Facilities Magazine.
Thank you again to all who made our 2016 a success, and here is to a great 2017!